Asian Istanbul Tour
1. Crossing the second bridge across the Bosphorus to the Asian part. In order to see Istanbul you need to see it from the very beginning. You need to dive to the Asian part in such a way that you could get as closer as possible to its beginning. It is possible if you go there along the second bridge.
2. Driving along the quay of the Bosphorus in the Asian part — The best quay street of Europe is situated in... Asia. The Asian quay of the Bosphorus is sown with restaurants, coffe-houses, and cosy shops. You can also see it.
3. Uskudar district - The placid and leisurely Orient is established in the Asian part of Istanbul. Uskudar district is the heart of Istanbul Asia.
4. Kadikoy district — the district where Bagdad street begins — a large avenue of distractions, restaurants, cinemas, and cafes.
5. Bostanci district — one of the typical prestigeous districts of the Asian part of Istanbul, Bostanci quay is considered the best place of rest for couples in love.
6. Bagdad street — The mysterious Persia of fairy tales and legends — this is the street Bagdad, spread along the Asian part of Istanbul. You need to go to Istanbul to see Bagdad!
7. Crossing the first bridge to the European part — leaving the Asian part of Istanbul, say goodbye to the continent, but not to the city You are leaving Asia, but not Istanbul!